2017 Year-End Tax Forms
All 1099 tax forms will be distributed to producers throughout January, and no later than 1/31; please allow time for receipt. Please reference Wellcare’s frequently asked questions regarding the 1099 tax form distribution:
- How do I get my 1099? Tax forms are sent to the shipping address that WellCare has on file.
- I have direct deposit (EFT) do you need my updated shipping address? Yes! In order to receive your 1099 form, WellCare needs to have the most current shipping address on file. Note: to change your shipping address, please email a completed W9 to email@example.com!
- Where can I get the detail regarding amount reported on my 1099 form? If you have created a username/password with Payspan for your WellCare account, you can login to access this information.
- Does my corporation receive a separate 1099? YES! Beginning this year, corporations who received payment within 2017 will receive a receive 1099 form from WellCare.
- I assign my commissions to another producer/company, who receives my 1099? If producer commissions are assigned to a third party, 1099 forms will be sent to the assignee. Note: It is up to the assignee to provide individual tax documentation; our Accounts Payable department will not have these on file.
- I made less than $600, do I get a 1099? No. 1099 forms are only sent to producers who made $600 or more in 2017.
Please contact Producer Services if you have questions regarding your tax form
View Full Blog