A Message from WellCare Sales Communications
Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) Form Submission Post Enrollment
Members who select Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) as their payment method will be mailed an EFT form post enrollment. In order to activate EFT, they must complete and return the form to WellCare by mailing to the address listed at the top of the form.
Agents should not collect this form and submit along with the enrollment application at the point of sale. EFT forms submitted with the enrollment application will NOT be processed.
If a current member inquires about signing up for EFT, agents can provide the EFT form or instruct them to locate on www.WellCare.com. Agents are permitted to assist with completing the form however, cannot either complete the form or submit it on their behalf.
12/7 Enrollment Fax Submission
The AEP deadline is quickly approaching! The last day for appointments resulting in a 1/1 enrollment using the AEP election is 12/7. Please submit applications as soon as possible to avoid a possible delay in coverage for the beneficiary.
Please take the following steps when submitting applications through WellCare’s enrollment fax:
- Check/confirm complete and accurate information is listed on the application
- Fax the application to the appropriate fax line: 1-866-388-1521 (PDP) and/or 1-866-473-9124 (CCP)
- Confirm all pages of your fax are successfully submitted
Important! Please allow time for applications to process and reflect in your Agent Connect portal.
If you experience issues with the WellCare fax line/process please contact Sales Support by submitting an Agent Connect support ticket.
Application Search Tool Tips
Remember these tips for navigating the Application Search Tool in your Agent Connect portal!
- Utilize the search fields at the top of the page to help narrow your search results. Note: When searching an effective date the format MM/DD/YYYY must be used. All other search criteria is NOT case sensitive.
- Clear search results by clicking Clear and then Search to refresh the page.
- Click the arrow next to the field name to sort results in ascending/descending order.
- Click the Next/Previous button at the bottom of the page to view a history of application submissions.
Access You Book of Business 24-7!
Agents can view/export their book of business directly from their Agent Connect portal by completing a few easy steps!
- Click the Book of Business Extract sub-tab from your portal homepage
- Enter the date in YYYYMMDD format in the FromDateand ToDatefields at the top of the screen
- Click Run
- Click Save
- Click the Excel (XLS) icon to export to Excel
Agent Personalized URL (PURL) Enrollments – Reminder
Remember, we offer a non-agent-assisted, online application tool where beneficiaries can self-enroll within your book of business. The PURL is available to active certified agents just 7-10 days after all certification requirements are successfully completed. A PURL is assigned to an agent using the following format for both CCP and PDP lines of business:
- WellCare/TexanPlus: wellcarerep.com/agentID
- ‘Ohana: ohanarep.com/agentID
- Easy Choice: easychoicerep.com/agentID
Agents have the flexibility to market their PURL to Medicare beneficiaries via the following:
- Business card
- Social Media pages
By utilizing the PURL, beneficiaries have access to a plan compare tool that will provide an overview of each benefit available in their market. Once the plan selection is made, the beneficiary can continue with the online application.
After submission and processing, the agent will receive credit for the enrollment. Commissions will reflect on your statement in the Agent Connect portal.
Note: Agents cannot complete the online application on behalf of the beneficiary, or assist the beneficiary with completion of the application via the PURL.
Please download the PURL FAQ for answers to questions related to a PURL.
Tutorials for Utilizing WellCare’s Online Enrollment/Plan Tools
Tools at your fingertips! Access the Agent Resource Center to view video tutorials on how to utilize online resources that we offer.
- Formulary Look-Up: View our Formulary Look-Up Tutorial for steps on searching for detailed information related to prescription drug coverage.
- Provider Lookup: Access our Provider Look-Up Tutorial for details on navigating the online provider/pharmacy directory, map/satellite view of provider locations and comparison of providers by hours of operation, location.
- Agent-Assisted Online Application: Watch our Online Application Tutorial for information on how to complete online applications.
Additionally, the following step action guides of the tools are available for you to carry with you for reference during your appointments.
View Full Blog