UnitedHealthcare remains committed to serving their New Mexico Medicare beneficiaries enrolled in the UnitedHealthcare Special Needs Plans (DSNP) who have entrusted them with their health care needs. UnitedHealthcare has been granted permission from the state to continue to sell our DSNP product in 2020.
- Maintain business as usual; you can continue to sell UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete® Plans (DSNP) to eligible consumers.
What you need to know
- There is no immediate impact to the selling process for UHC DSNPs in New Mexico for the remainder of 2019 and 2020:
- UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete® Plan (H5008-009)
- UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete® Plan (H2228-046)
- UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete® Plan (H2228-042)
- If members have questions, they can call the customer service number on the back of their ID card.
View Full Blog