Get to Know Medicare starts September 1
Start planning now for Get to Know Medicare, a month-long opportunity for agents to host events for consumers immediately before AEP 2022. Whether in-person or virtual, your events can impact consumers’ knowledge of Medicare and help them make an informed decision when choosing a carrier and plan.
Now is the time to start planning your events. Click the link below for an easy-to-follow timeline.
LEAN Website Upgrade Complete
UnitedHealthcare is continuously looking to improve their tools to support you and your growing business. The LEAN website has now been updated with a refreshed look-and-feel for an even more streamlined experience.
What you need to know
- The LEAN website link has been updated on Jarvis > Enrollment > LEAN.
- The LEAN mobile app will upgrade in the coming weeks:
- If you have auto-update enabled on your devices, you don’t need to take any action and LEAN will update automatically once available.
- If you do not have auto-update enabled on your devices, once the update is available early-August you can visit the Apple AppStore or Google Play Store to update LEAN.
- Remote signature will not be available on the LEAN mobile app until the upgrade is complete in the coming weeks. In the interim, please use the LEAN website for remote signature needs.
- The LEAN buttons for AARP® Medicare Supplement Plans from UnitedHealthcare® will not be available on the LEAN mobile app until its updated in the coming weeks.
- Access LEAN for AARP Medicare Supplement Plans from UnitedHealthcare using the LEAN website that will be available on Jarvis this weekend.
Please visit Learning Lab for LEAN training resources: Learning Lab > Content Library > LEAN.
UnitedHealthcare® Over the Counter (OTC) Marketing Materials
UnitedHealthcare has a variety of Over the Counter (OTC) benefits on its Medicare Advantage (MA) and Dual Special Needs Plans (DSNP) which allows members to order over the counter products at no additional cost!
This service is provided through the following providers:
- First Line Medical (OTC Card)
- First Line Medical (OTC Catalog)
- Solutran (OTC Card)
- Solutran (OTC Catalog)
Special Election Period May Be Available to Members Affected by Severe Weather
The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) may have declared a weather-related emergency or major disaster in your state. Medicare beneficiaries affected may be eligible for a Special Election Period (SEP).
For affected areas and SEP dates, please visit Jarvis. For marketing materials that comply with CMS marketing requirements, please visit the UnitedHealthcare Toolkit.
View Full Blog