UnitedHealthcare wants to inform you about an update regarding the upcoming transportation benefit vendor change in your area that impacts Dual Special Needs Plans (DSNP) members. Members will receive communications that their transportation benefit will be changing to Medical Transportation Management (MTM) effective Aug. 1, 2019.
- Phone: 844.525.2346 TTY 711
- Hours: 7 a.m. – 8 p.m. CT Monday – Friday
- Web: www.UHCCommunityPlan.com/MS
What you need to know
- There will be no changes to the members ride benefits. Only the company providing the rides will change. National Med Trans will continue to provide service until Aug. 1.
- Members can continue to call the same number to schedule rides.
View Full Blog