WellCare is excited to announce that Fidelis Care enrollments can now be fully completed in the Ascend Enrollment platform. You no longer have to use the Fidelis Care dedicated website to complete enrollments.
Fidelis Care Enrollments are NOW Live in Ascend!
Fidelis Care providers, pharmacies, and formularies/drugs are integrated into the pre-search tool within the Ascend Enrollment Platform, and you can complete a Fidelis Care enrollment without leaving the Ascend Enrollment Platform.
- Please remember to check network status of the providers by click the “more” button under the provider to verify they are in network.
Additionally, enrollments can be tracked in the Agent Connect Portal accessible through Single Sign-On.
Note: The following plans will not have the apply now button available in Ascend: Medicaid Advantage Plus (HMO D-SNP) H5599-003 and H5599-008 ; Fidelis Dual Advantage (HMO D-SNP) H5599-006
Keep scrolling down for useful tips, resources, and reminders.
- Click here for instructions on how to download the Ascend Mobile App (AMA).
- Click here to access Ascend via the internet. Note: SOAs are still required when enrolling via the Ascend internet platform and can be downloaded here.
- Your username is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your temporary password is: Wellcare123 (Case sensitive)
- If the temporary password does not work, you can select Forgot Password to reset.
- You will be prompted to change your password upon first login.
- Click here for more information about Ascend and other helpful Application & Enrollment Tools.
WellCare is a wholly owned subsidiary of Centene Corporation.
View Full Blog