SureBridge wanted to make you aware of some changes that were recently made to their Producer and Agency Welcome emails and DocuSign Account Activation Reminder emails.
- Users will now receive 2 emails:
- The first email will be the same Welcome email they receive today, with the exception of “Your password will be delivered in a separate email” replaced the Password line.
- The second email will contain their temporary password.
- Welcome email will CC the immediate reporting authority and BC the top level agency and Producer Onboarding.
- Password email will only be sent to the activated user.
- Welcome email will be sent from NoReply@SurebridgeInsurance.com.
DocuSign Account Activation Reminder Emails
- Email will no longer CC the immediate reporting authority and BC the top level agency. It will only be sent to the activated user.
- Reminder email will be sent weekly to any account with the status ‘Activation Sent’.
- Email will be sent from SureBridge@surebridgeinsurance.com.
View Full Blog