It’s not too late to reserve your seat!
LIVE National Webinar Reminder:
Join Sr. Sales Director Christin Unruh-Thomas tomorrow, October 22 at 11:00 a.m. CST as she walks you through a demo on how to write a United HealthOne Short Term Medical plan with SureBridge Supplemental products in the Point of Sale Tool.
Reserve your seat here now!
SureBridge Point of Sale (POS) Tool Product Updates releasing October 23
The following UnitedHealthcare Short Term & TriTerm Medical plans, underwritten by Golden Rule Insurance Company, will be added to your Point of Sale (POS) Tool:
- TriTerm Medical * – Value Plan
Release States: Indiana, Missouri, South Carolina
- Short Term Medical * – Plus Elite, Copay, Plus
Release State: Iowa
* Click here for details regarding the plan, Product Training, and how to offer the plan in the SureBridge POS Tool.
Click here for an updated UnitedHealthcare Product Availability Chart.
Updates to the Surebridge Point of Sale tool will begin around 7 PM CST Thursday, October 22 which could cause the system to be temporarily unavailable. Please plan accordingly.
Additional POS Tool Update
TriTerm & Short Term Medical Plans
- Can now be included in Proposals sent via email
- Remember to select the Quote Type “Supp & Short Term” to quote, at the applicant level, for both SureBridge Supplemental plans and UHC/Golden Rule Short Term and TriTerm plans. If the applicant does not want to be included on a Short Term or TriTerm plan, select “Supp only”. Click here to see a screen shot of Quote Types.
New Subject Title for Issued/Declined Agent Emails
In an effort to reduce confusion, the Subject title on the “Chesapeake Coverage Issued and Declined” agent email is changing to “Chesapeake Coverage Status”
- The actual report information contained in the email will not change
- Any preset Routing Rules tied to the old email Subject title should be changed to reflect the new title
Delayed Application Process Time During Open Enrollment
Please note that due to a number of special circumstances – system conversion, COVID-19 impacts, and increased enrollment season demand – business processing will be delayed and expected turn-around time for new applications may be at least 4 business days. We will need your help during this time.
- Please do not contact New Business Underwriting regarding application status until at least 4 business days after submitting an application. These calls/emails will add to the volume of work for the team and could further delay the process.
- Please do not resubmit an application prior to the 4 business days as this will also add to the volume of work for the team and could further delay the process.
- When contacting New Business Underwriting, please make sure to provide all necessary information to review your request.
a. Applicant’s full name
b. Applicant’s DOB
c. Quote ID (Click here to locate the Quote ID)
Profile & DocuSign Email Addresses Must Match
It is imperative that your email address from your Producer profile on the Broker Portal and your DocuSign Account match. If you change the email address on the Broker Portal, you will also need to contact DocuSign separately to change it on that account. If the email addresses do not match, the Point of Sale Tool will not allow you to complete the application process.
Enrollment & Signature Method Selections
When applying for SureBridge Supplemental Plans, it is imperative that the correct Enrollment and Signature Methods are selected based on how the agent is conducting the sale. Click here to view a chart that will help you determine which Enrollment and Signature Method should be selected.
A valid email address owned and controlled by the customer is always required. A mobile number that accepts text messages is also required for most Signature Methods. The above mentioned chart also indicates when a text-capable mobile number must be provided.
Contact us if you need help with anything we mentioned in this email.
(888) 797- 4447
Hours 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday
View Full Blog