SureBridge Product Releasing on Friday, February 21
Prime DVH* – MD
Please refer to the Supplemental Product & UW Guide, training guide, and brochure on the Broker Portal for product details.
See the chart for SureBridge product availability by state.
*Prime DVH Training
To best serve their customers, please complete the Prime DVH training module prior to selling this product. To verify that you have completed the course, click on the “Training” tab from the Home page of your Broker Portal. Next, click on the “SureBridge University” button under Links on the right side of the page. The course will show as “Completed” under the “My Learning” page. If it is not completed, click on the “Learning Library” tab and click on the course to begin. If you attempt to sell Prime DVH without completing the training, you will automatically be enrolled in the course. You will then have 7 days to complete the training before you are suspended from selling SureBridge products. It is in your best interest to complete the training prior to selling the plan.
Important Point of Sale (POS) Tool Impacts
Updates to the Surebridge Point of Sale tool will begin around 7 PM CST Thursday, February 20 which could cause the system to be temporarily unavailable. Email Proposals sent prior to Friday (2/21) will not be able to “Apply” for the new application after Thursday (2/20). If the application is not started by the customer before Thursday (2/20), a new Proposal must be created.
In addition to the revised Application** and product revisions in Maryland, the following updates will be made to the POS Tool:
- Accident Disability Direct Changes
- All Benefit Levels will now be considered Guaranteed Issue (GI); subject to eligibility questions such as citizenship, occupation and salary
- All Elimination Periods and Duration options will now be available for all Benefit Levels
- Simplified Issue (SI) commission levels will be paid for all Benefit levels
- The Citizenship Question on the application has been revised to allow the selection of “DACA (Deferred Action Childhood Arrival) Recipient”
- Now Allowing Prior Dental Coverage Credit for the PPO Dental Premiere and Senior PPO Dental Premiere – Waiting periods may be waived on the PPO Dental Premiere for new customers previously covered under “full dental coverage,” provided such prior coverage was in effect for at least 12 consecutive months with no gaps in coverage greater than 63 days prior to their application date. The applicant will be required to provide their prior dental coverage information on the application. Partial credit will not be allowed.
- “Full Dental Coverage” is defined as coverage that includes Types I, II, and III covered expenses, such as restorative, endodontic, periodontic, prosthodontic, and oral surgery. The PPO Dental Basic or Bronze Dental plans do not meet this definition and will not qualify for the waiver if upgrading to the Premiere.
** Please review the new application carefully as some of the questions may have changed.
For Idaho Only
- Discontinuing HeartWise Plan (Non-senior & Senior)
- Discontinuing the following Riders for CancerWise Plus Plan (Non-senior & Senior):
- Heart Attack and Stroke Rider
- Heart Attack and Stroke Recurrence Rider
- Critical Condition Rider
- Discontinuing of the CI Wise Product Package in the quoting tool
The Invasive Cancer Recurrence Rider will continue to be available for the CancerWise Plus Plan.
Note: Any applications still in progress for customers wanting the HeartWise plan and/or riders MUST be completed, signed and submitted prior to 7:00 p.m. Thursday, February 20.
Additional Point of Sale (POS) Tool Update
Improvements to the Voice Signature Process
All required disclosure verbiage will now be displayed on the UI screen. You will no longer have to open each document to read and acknowledge separately. Simply scroll down to read what is required, acknowledge at the end, then move to the next step.
- SureBridge has adjusted verbiage throughout to read “Do you” instead of “I”.
- Only the required verbiage for applicable plans will display. For example: The Pre-existing disclosure for Disability plans will not display if the customer is not applying for a Disability plan.
- EyeMed: Changes to Participating Retail Providers
- In Case You Didn’t Know
- Producer Support is here to help!
Click here for details regarding these topics.
Don’t Miss a Thing!
- See the Commonly Asked Questions about Prime DVH.
- Want to order printed SureBridge brochures? Take advantage of the SureBridge Supply Storefront.
View Full Blog