SureBridge Point of Sale (POS) Tool Updates Releasing on August 16
Important POS Tool Update – WA Only
Releasing a new 2018 application with the following product revisions and POS Tool updates:
- Accident Disability Direct Changes
- All Benefit Levels will now be considered as Guaranteed Issue (GI); subject to eligibility questions such as citizenship, occupation, and salary.
- All Elimination Periods and Duration options will now be available for all Benefit Levels.
- Simplified Issue (SI) commission levels will be paid for all Benefit levels.
- The Citizenship Question on the application has been revised to allow the selection of “DACA (Deferred Action Childhood Arrival) Recipient.”
Updates to the SureBridge POS Tool will begin around 7 PM CST Thursday, August 15, which could cause the system to be temporarily unavailable. Email Proposals sent prior to Friday (8/16) will not be able to “Apply” for the new application after Thursday (8/15). If the application is not started by the customer before Thursday (8/15), a new Proposal must be created.
Additional POS Tool Updates
- New Replacement Form – LA Only
- A new Replacement form is required to be part of the application in DocuSign when the applicant indicates they are replacing coverage.
- New Beneficiary Designation Form for Life Plans – ALL States
The form will be part of DocuSign when applying for Term Life or Final Expense Whole Life plans. New fields have been added to include the Beneficiary’s Phone Number and to describe the Beneficiary’s “Insurable Interest” to the Applicant if the Beneficiary is not a family member.
New POS Tool Feature
- Applicant Age Validation – ALL States
- The system will now validate the age of the applicant(s) when they start the application process and make adjustments if the applicant’s age changes between the initial Quote/Proposal and the start of the application process. If the applicant is no longer eligible for a specific plan due to the age change, the Rate Review screen will indicate the change with the new premium.
View Full Blog