POS Tool Changes & New Product Releases begin Friday, May 17
SureBridge Products Releasing on Friday, May 17
- Prime DVH* – AZ, CO, FL, ID, IL, KS, MN, MS, NE, SD, WY
- HospitalWise – VA
- Replacing Hospital Confinement Direct
- CancerWise Plus – VA
- No available Riders
- Replacing the current CancerWise
- HeartWise – VA
- Only available rider is the Heart Attack and Stroke Recurrence Rider
- Metal Gap – VA
- Additional Benefit Options: Accident Disability Direct & Income Protection Direct – VA
- Guaranteed Issue Benefit Option: $500 Monthly Benefit Amount / 90-Day Elimination Period / 12-Month Duration
- 60- and 90-Day Elimination Period Options available for all benefit options (except $500)
Please refer to the Supplemental Product & UW Guide, training guide, and brochure on the Broker Portal for product details.
See the chart for SureBridge product availability by state.
*Reminder: Mandatory Prime DVH Training
Product Training for the Prime DVH plan is mandatory. You should have received an email from SureBridge University notifying you of your enrollment in a training course. You have until June 22, 2019, to complete the mandatory product training. This deadline is in effect, regardless of whether this product has been released in your state. If training is not completed by June 22, you will be in jeopardy of being suspended from selling SureBridge products.
Important Point of Sale (POS) Tool Impacts
Updates to the SureBridge Point of Sale Tool will begin around 7 PM CST Thursday, May 16, which could cause the system to be temporarily unavailable. Email Proposals sent prior to Friday (5/17) will not be able to “Apply” for the new application after Thursday (5/16). If the application is not started by the customer before Thursday (5/16), a new Proposal must be created.
For Virginia – If an applicant is interested in the CancerWise or Hospital Confinement Direct before they are discontinued, the application must be started prior to 7 PM CST on Thursday, 5/16 and submitted within the normal 30-day window.
New for Virginia
With the release of the new SureBridge products and new application, the following updates will be made to the POS Tool:
- PPO Dental Basic & Premiere can now be sold together (at an applicant level)! One applicant can’t have both plans, but different applicants can purchase the two plans at the same time.
- Beneficiary designation is now required (except for Dental & Vision).
- The Product and Summary Information Form has a new requirement.
Additional Point of Sale (POS) Tool Changes – AZ, CO, FL, ID, IL, KS, MN, MS, NE, SD, WY
With the release of Prime DVH and the new 2019 application, the following updates will be made to the POS Tool:
- Accident Disability Direct Changes
- All Benefit Levels will now be considered as Guaranteed Issue (GI); subject to eligibility questions such as citizenship, occupation, and salary.
- All Elimination Periods and Duration options will now be available for all Benefit Levels.
- Simplified Issue (SI) commission levels will be paid for all Benefit Levels.
- The Citizenship Question on the application has been revised to allow the selection of “DACA (Deferred Action Childhood Arrival) Recipient.”
New Point of Sale (POS) Tool Feature – ALL States
- Parent/Legal Guardian Signature Required for Child Primary Applications
- A parent’s or legal guardian’s name and signature will now be required when a child is the Primary applicant.
- “Self” will not be available as an option for the Payor Relationship in the Child Primary scenario.
View Full Blog