2021 Over-the-Counter Benefit Includes a Debit Card Option
OTC items now easily purchased at Wal-Mart
NEW For 2021!
Members must request a Debit Card to be able to purchase OTC items while shopping in their local Wal-Mart store. Member can opt-in to the retail program by contacting the OTC fulfillment center: 1-866-420-4010 M-F, 8-5 EST.
What will members be able to purchase at Wal-Mart*?
*list below provided for sample, not a comprehensive list
- Allergy, cold, flu, decongestant & sinus
- Antacids & acid reducers
- Anti-fungal & anti-itch
- Dental & denture care
- Diabetes – diabetic socks
- Eye care
- First aid & medical supplies
- Incontinence supplies
- Motion sickness
- Pain relievers & fever reducers
- Supportive items
- Therapeutic skin & sun care
- Vitamins & minerals
5 convenient ways to order/purchase:
- NEW!! Debit Card: Purchase OTC items in store at Wal-Mart
- Order Online: MolinaHealthcareOTC.com
- Mail: OTC Product Order Form (included in catalog)
- Phone: OTC Advocate at (866) 420-4010, M-F, 8-5 EST
- Mobile App: (OTC – Anywhere on Android and Apple).
- Members can use all options and their balance updates across platforms
- Allowance every 3 months with benefit rollover through Dec 31
- Access to over 25 categories with more than 400 products
- Catalog has images with each product for easy identification
Medicare Broker Services
Local Broker Channel Manager
* The information in this post is no longer applicable. Contact 800.562.7733 for updates on any info in this article.
View Full Blog