Get ready to sell Medico’s new Hospital Indemnity policy with richer benefits and lower rates
Effective May 1, 2018, you can sell Medico’s new Hospital Indemnity insurance policy in approved states (AL, AR, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MI, MN, MS, MT, NE, NV, OK, OR, PA, TX, WI and WV)*. The new policy has richer benefits and 19 percent lower rates.
* If the state you wish to sell in is not yet approved, continue to sell the current Hospital Indemnity product and watch for details on more state approvals in upcoming emails.
Medico has prepared a wide range of sales materials for you to use in learning about and selling their new Hospital Indemnity policy, including:
- Customer brochures, a postcard, and a letter you can send to your prospects and clients
- Sales kits, a product highlight sheet, competitor benefit comparison sheet, product change reference guide, interactive worksheet, application, and rate guide
Visit the MIC (Medico Information Center) Supply Center now to order materials
To make sure applications are simple, quick, and easy to submit, use electronic applications whenever possible. The new Hospital Indemnity application will be available on MyEnroller, Medico’s electronic application platform, beginning May 1.
Important details below about Hospital Indemnity paper applications:
- New Hospital Indemnity paper applications will be available on April 16, 2018 for sales effective May 1, 2018 and after
- The existing Hospital Indemnity application cannot be used for the new product. If you submit an existing application for business effective May 1 or after, Medico will contact you to advise that a new application is needed, then wait until a new application is received to process the application
- If you submit a new Hospital Indemnity paper application before May 1, Medico will process the application on May 1
Applications written on the existing Hospital Indemnity application before April 30, 2018 and submitted after May 1, 2018 will be accepted through May 31, 2018
View Full Blog