Medico’s Dental insurance gives your clients a reason to smile
Did you know that nearly 40% of US adults age 65+ have lost six or more teeth due to tooth decay or gum disease1?
Medico’s Dental insurance is a great way for mature adults to obtain services that protect their oral health. There are so many advantages to their plans:
- Low annual deductible of just $100
- Freedom to use any provider
- Several options from which to choose
- Monthly premiums for individuals age 65 as low as $33.862 — that’s just over a dollar a day
Talk to your prospects and clients about Medico Dental. Medico offers many consumer marketing materials to help you sell, including a brochure, product flyer and postcard.
See the Dental marketing materials>
1 Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. “Explore Oral Health Data”. 2014 data. https://nccd.cdc.gov/oralhealthdata. Viewed June 2017
2 Iowa resident, 65 years old
Finish the year strong with extra cash in your pocket
As the year winds down, Medico’s All In incentive program provides you with one last chance to put cash in your pocket during December. Finish strong by filling all of your customers’ coverage gaps with Hospital Indemnity, Dental, and Medicare Supplement — all products count! Just write a minimum of 4 approved applications of any product combination within the same calendar month.
It’s so easy to earn $500 in extra cash during December. For example:
- 4 approved underwritten Medicare Supplement applications = $400*
- 4 approved Dental, Hospital Indemnity, First Diagnosis Cancer, Short-Term Recovery Care, and Final Expense applications = $100
- Earn a total of $500 or more in extra cash
* Medicare supplement policies sold in Colorado, South Carolina, and Indiana are not eligible for the monthly payout.
This week’s webinars:
Short-Term Recovery Care and Get More Out of AEP
Register now to attend these informative webinars.
Short-Term Recovery Care
Tuesday, December 4 from 10:00-11:00 a.m. Central time
Get More Out of AEP
Thursday, December 6 from 2:00-3:00 p.m. Central time
View Full Blog