SureBridge Converting to New Policy Administration
SureBridge is excited to begin the conversion to their new policy administration system this weekend following the timeline provided below:
- Oct. 29: Policies will be locked in the system so changes cannot be made to them via customer service or customer portal until the state is fully converted to the new administration system.
- Oct. 29 – Nov. 9: Initial system conversion for in-force business only, excluding List Bill customers and those with DVH products. (To be converted in February 2021)
- Nov. 3 – Nov. 9: Policies will be migrated by geographic state bundles. Click here to see the tentative geographic migration schedule. As the policies are migrated, customers will then be able to make changes via customer service and the new customer portal.
- 2021: New business will convert after Open Enrollment ends.
The new system will provide greater speed, accuracy, and a better customer and agent experience. Click here for important details regarding the following items:
- Customer billing
- Customer portal
- Book of Business report
- Agent commissions – The timing of agent commissions will be modified as a result of pro-rated premiums in November and billing draft date changes. Additional information and clarification regarding commissions will be forthcoming in a separate email.
Provided below for your review are links to materials customers will receive when their policies are migrated to the new system.
- Customer letter
- Changes to Billing FAQ (Available on the new Customer Portal at https://www.mysurebridgeinsurance.com)
SureBridge is excited about the changes that are coming and look forward to better serving you and their customers.
Contact us if you need help with anything we mentioned in this email.
(888) 797- 4447
Hours 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday
View Full Blog