ACA Individual Market Update
Electronic versions of the new enhanced 2021 materials can now be downloaded from the “Resources” section on the Producer Portal, producer.highmark.com or the “Additional References” section in the Litmos Content Library.
2021 materials include:
Agent Field Guide — a new agent only reference guide that provides detail about Individual ACA products and networks, agent resources, and more
Plan Comparison Guide — displays a side-by-side comparison of plans within a product family for all metal levels
Prescription Coverage Guide — a new guide that breaks down how to use the Highmark formulary to confirm drug coverage and includes a list of our most popular prescriptions covered with the assigned tier
Product Brochure — allows prospective and renewing members to learn about Highmark products and all the benefits that are included with a Highmark plan for 2021
Rate Guide — lists base rates for all plans within a region
2021 applications and SEP forms aren’t available yet. They will be posted on the Producer Portal and Litmos soon.
Training can now be accessed via our training platform, Litmos. Training in Litmos is encouraged, but not required.
Highmark has provided instructions below to assist you with logging onto the Litmos website:
- Navigate directly to the website by clicking “highmark.litmos.com” or typing highmark.litmos.com in your browser.
- Use your National Producer Number (NPN) for your username along with the password you previously created. If necessary, you can use the “I’ve forgotten my username/password” link to reset your password.
- Locate the ACA Individual training modules in the “Content Library.” Training includes an overall product module and a module for each region.
For training assistance, contact U65TrainingCertification@highmark.com.
Pennie and Marketplace Training Reminder:
November 1st is quickly approaching. Make sure you set aside time to complete the appropriate training.
Upcoming Pennie Milestones
● 10/16: Last day for broker Pre-OEP Registration
● 10/16: Last day to complete training for Pre-Registered or Pre-OEP registered non FFM producers
● 11/30: Last day to complete training for Pre-Registered or Pre-OEP registered FFM producers
Federally Facilitated Marketplace (FFM)
● Training should be completed by October 22nd
For additional information, reference our previous communication by clicking here.
Delaware and West Virginia Agents:
If you weren’t able to attend the HealthSherpa webinar, they’ve recorded it for your reference.
View Full Blog