I often get push back when suggesting that an agent use Electronic Enrollments. Most of the top carriers in the industry make this resource conveniently available to you. It seems that in most cases, agents are used to completing paper applications. Some people prefer paper because of the perceived confidentiality. So like all things in life, this option isn’t for everyone.
Some agents will shy away from using online tools. You have a process that you and your clients are comfortable with and why change what works?
Well, I’m going to tell you why!
- No more faxing over an application and HOPING it gets received on time. Electronic enrollments will ensure that applications won’t be submitted late. The last thing you want is for your client’s plan to not start on the date you advised it would.
- Let’s face it, we are human and we make mistakes. Using online tools will ensure that all of the required information is collected at the point of sale.
- E-Apps speed up the processing of the application. In other words, you will get paid faster!
- They can be used with the electronics you already have. (iPad or Android tablets)
What if you could simply send a quote to your clients and allow them to enroll on their own?
By implementing Neishloss & Fleming’s multi- carrier enrollment tool, into your Annual Enrollment Period plans, you can do just that!
- Streamlined Scope of Appointment process
- Email quotes for a single plan or a plan comparison.
- Capture, retain and support your clients while receiving FULL
This would be like having your own Medicare.gov site!
As you can see, agents who want to have the policies issued with less error, issued faster, and receive payment faster, will want to use Electronic enrollments!
*To find out if the carrier or carriers you represent have electronic enrollment options, give Neishloss & Fleming a call!
View Full Blog