Important message for those who FAX Medicare applications
Bright was just made aware their fax system used to receive and process paper applications had a service outage which made some faxes irrecoverable. If you faxed any applications between March 29th to April 6th, they highly encourage you verify the enrollments you’ve submitted have been received. There are 2 options to verify this information:
Log into the Broker Portal (BrightHealthBroker.com)
- Go to the “Resources” page
- Log into the “Commission System” under “Important Links”
- In the History menu, select “Customer Application Search”
- Confirm your client’s application appears
Contact our Broker Services Unit for assistance.
Monday – Friday, 8am to 6pm CT
Did you know?
You can enter your paper application Directly in the Medicare Enrollment Dashboard.
- Click Here to find options for submitting applications, including electronically submitting paper apps
- Find more job aids like this in OnDemand Training on the Broker Portal
- Click Here to register for a live session when we review the Medicare Enrollment Dashboard
View Full Blog