If you missed the virtual rollouts, Bright Health has got you covered with that and more in their Broker Portal
Watch any rollout OnDemand
- Log in to the Broker Portal
- On the Resources page, enter the OnDemand Training Center
- In the Content Library, select the 2021 Virtual Medicare Rollouts
- Access the recorded rollout webinar for any market
Live trainings available in the Broker Events Calendar
Bright has a full calendar of events to get you ready for AEP, come join them for:
- Plan reviews with Question & Answer sessions for your market
- Review the update for the 2021 Medicare Enrollment Dashboard
- Learn more about your resources in the Broker Portal
2021 Bright Health Contracting and (Re)Certification iPad Raffle! Complete your 2021 Bright Health MA certification by 9/30/2020 and you will be entered in a drawing for a 128 GB, IPAD*
Visit the Broker Portal (BrightHealthBroker.com) today and get Ready To Sell. Don’t miss out on the exciting benefits and broker programs!
If you have any questions, Bright is here to help! Just e-mail the Broker Service Unit at Brokers@BrightHealthPlan.com or call directly at 1-888-325-1747. They are available Monday through Friday, 8am to 6pm CST.
* Drawing will take place on Thursday 10/01/2020 and ALL field brokers who have completed their Bright Health 2021 Medicare Certification are eligible to participate in the drawing. Call center agents are excluded. The broker that wins the IPAD will have a meeting with the local Broker Manager to bookmark the Bright Health Broker Portal website and learn how to complete an MAPD Electronic Enrollment using the Bright Health MED platform. This drawing is not related to or contingent on the sale or renewal of any policy.
Information provided is for broker education purposes only and should not be distributed to consumers until permitted by CMS
Stay informed about the Coronavirus outbreak, what you can do, and how Bright Health is responding.
About Bright Health
Bright Health is a consumer-focused health insurance and technology company. Through its collaborative Health Plan Care Partner Model in local communities and unique intelligence capabilities, Bright Health Plan is reshaping how people and care providers achieve better health together by making healthcare simpler, more affordable and personal. Bright Health Plan currently offers a range of individual, family and Medicare Advantage plans in Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Nebraska, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina and Tennessee via its website, call center, broker partners and through government websites as well as public health insurance exchanges.
Learn more at www.brighthealthplan.com.
Bright Health 219 North 2nd Street Suite 401 Minneapolis MN 55401 United States
Update your email preferences to choose the types of emails you receive.
View Full Blog