Connect for Health Colorado announces new SEP due to COVID-19 / coronavirus
Connect for Health Colorado has announced an emergency Special Enrollment Period (SEP) for qualified Coloradans to help as many people as possible protect their health and safety during the COVID-19 outbreak. The new SEP takes place now until Friday, April 3, 2020. Coloradans who are uninsured qualify to enroll in a health insurance plan for coverage that starts April 1, 2020.
Important points to note:
- Coloradans qualify if they currently do not have health insurance, have recently lost their health insurance, or will lose their health insurance soon.
- Coloradans that are covered by comprehensive health plans, like those purchased through Connect for Health Colorado, will be able to access in-network telehealth services at no cost, refill an additional one-time early refill of any necessary prescriptions, and access in-network COVID-19 testing at no cost.
- Qualified individuals must:
- Select the enrollment reason “Will lose or lost health insurance and/or have no other health coverage during the COVID-19 outbreak.”
- Enter the date they are applying as the qualifying life change event date.
- Qualified individuals can sign up for health insurance coverage three ways:
- Get enrollment help from a certified expert/broker. To find in-person help, visit https://connectforhealthco.com/we-can-help/.
- Apply and select a health insurance plan online by visiting https://prd.connectforhealthco.com/individual.
- Call the Connect for Health Colorado Customer Service Center at 1-855-752-6749.
Questions? Contact Broker Services at 1-866-317-9021 or COINDbroker@anthem.com.
View Full Blog