Making it easier for new producers to contract with Aetna
Coming soon: A new, simpler contracting system for MA/MAPD. Aetna is replacing their existing contracting system for Aetna Medicare products, nomoreforms™, with an improved tool. The new tool will improve the onboarding/contracting process for new producers. (Currently contracted producers won’t need to take any action to recontract.) Read more about what to expect with the new contracting tool.
How to prepare for the new contracting tool
- Update your information in NIPR. The new contracting tool will connect to the National Insurance Producer Registry (NIPR). So, your demographic and state license changes will automatically update in the system. Make sure your personal information is up-to-date on the NIPR website.
- If you’re an upline, register for Producer World. Uplines will need to access Producer World to onboard new agents or agencies when the tool goes live. If you’re not already registered, click here.
New, easy way to find trainings to help grow your Medicare business
Now you find a list of all the training events in your market on AetnaMedicareAgentTraining.com. Not only product trainings, but also see trainings on topics such as Producer World, portfolio selling and the Ascend Virtual Sales Office app, just to name a few. To find and register for training events near you:
- Visit AetnaMedciareAgentTraining.com
- Select your state
- You can filter trainings by state, submarket and topic
- Select the training you can attend
- Enter your information
- Click “Submit RSVP”
Get a discount on errors and omission (E&O) coverage
Aetna and Aetna Coventry Medicare agents are eligible to receive a discounted rate on E&O coverage administered by Gallagher MGA Insurance Services. Learn more or apply.
Want to use an Aetna logo? Here’s how:
Submit a request form on aetna.com to use the Aetna logo on your website or materials. Requests must reflect that Aetna is among the brands you sell. Aetna is not able to approve requests that imply exclusivity or special status. Also, logos can’t be combined with another logo to create duel branding. You will be contacted if Aetna has questions about your request. You’ll be notified by email within 1–3 business days if your request is approved.
View Full Blog