Aetna announces Healthy Workforce resources for customers
Creating a safe environment for your employees, customers and vendors has taken on new meaning. To help you keep employers’ workforces healthy and protected, Aetna has developed guidance on the return-to-worksite process. Download the Guide to Creating the New Healthy Workforce here.
The guide includes:
- Screening and testing considerations
- Connecting members with resources and counseling services designed to address their behavioral health needs
- Worksite signage encouraging employees to wear a face mask, practice physical distancing, wash their hands and more
- Data and insights to consider when building your return to work strategy
- COVID-19 employee communications tool kit.
The guide and supporting tools will continue to grow and evolve as, together, we find new opportunities to keep your workforce healthy.
Please share these resources with your customers or contact your Aetna representative with any questions.
To follow CVS Health and Aetna news, visit the Newsroom and the frequently-updated COVID-19 resource center.
View Full Blog