Why Medico’s Hospital Indemnity insurance stands out
Medico’s Hospital Indemnity insurance plan has no deductible, no required pre-certification, and no network of hospitals that clients have to use. When enrolled, clients choose the number of days and the cash benefit per day, which ranges from $100 to $600 in $25 increments, depending on what they select and what’s available in their state.
Some of our main benefits may include:
- Inpatient mental health services
- Observation unit monitoring
- Emergency room services
Optional benefits* are available at an additional cost and may include:
- Ambulance services
- A lump sum for a cancer diagnosis
- Skilled nursing facility care**
Learn more about Medico’s Hospital Indemnity insurance:
- Reference the Medico Policy Highlight Sheet
*Optional benefits are not available in all states.
**In Iowa, this rider is called, “Nursing Facility Benefit Rider.”
This week’s webinars
Tuesday, Oct. 8, at 10 a.m. Central time
Cross-selling H.I. during AEP season
Thursday, Oct. 10, at 2 p.m. Central time
Increased sales + Medico’s All In incentive = more cash for agents
It all adds up. The more Medico business you sell, the more money you’ll earn with Medico’s 2019 All In incentive program!
You can earn extra cash for applications for any Medico product written March 1, 2019, through Dec. 31, 2019, with an effective date on or before Feb. 1, 2020.
If you write a minimum of six applications of any product combination within the same calendar month, you can earn:
- $100 per app for underwritten Medicare Supplement
- $25 per app for Dental, Hospital Indemnity, First Diagnosis Cancer, Short-Term Recovery Care, and Final Expense
- $10 per app for non-underwritten Medicare Supplement
View Full Blog