2020 AHIP Certification Training is available today!
This is the first step in becoming certified to sell 2019/2020 Allwell and Ascension Complete products.
Completing your 2020 AHIP Certification Training through the Allwell/Ascension Complete Training Site (https://allwell.cmpsystem.com) will provide you with a couple of unique opportunities:
- Access to a DISCOUNTED RATE of $125 (instead of $175 full price)
Qualify for FULL REIMBURSEMENT of 2020 AHIP Certification Training fees paid after meeting a few key requirements
o Must be certified and contracted to se/12020 Al/well/Ascension Complete MA plans
o Must have a minimum of 5 new sales with an 1/1/2020 effective date
• Qualifying sales must remain active with the plan through 3/31/2020
- Reimbursement payout will occur in April 2020
- o Must complete 2020 AHIP Training through the Al/well/Ascension Complete Training Site
• Or submit a receipt as proof of payment of 2020 AHIP fees paid
2020 Medicare Advantage Certification Training Schedule Preview
Step 1: Complete 2020 AHIP Certification Training -Available Now: June 17, 2019
Step 2: Complete 2020 Allwell/ Ascension Complete Product Training -Available starting July 9, 2019
- Completing this training will satisfy 2019/2020 certification requirements
- Please note: 2019 Allwell Product Training will be available until the 2020 training launch
Step 3: Complete Steps 1 & 2 to be eligible to receive renewal compensation – By December 31, 2019
- You will need to complete Steps 1 and 2 of the 2020 Medicare Advantage Certification Training program by 10/1/2019 in order to be able to discuss 2020 benefits the first day of marketing and be ready to sell when the 2020 Annual Election Period (AEP) begins.
- If you do not intend to sell Allwell MA-MAPD plans for 2020, you must still meet the certification requirements listed above prior to 12/31/2019 in order to be eligible to receive renewal commissions.
If you have any questions, please contact Medicare Broker Services, Monday – Friday. 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., all time zones (excluding holidays).
View Full Blog