Five Things to Remember About Medico’s New Hospital Indemnity Policy
- In addition to the Hospital Confinement benefit, there are four benefits that can provide great value to your clients: the observation unit benefit, the emergency room benefit, the transportation and lodging benefit, and the inpatient mental health benefit.
- So far, 22 states have approved this policy: AL, AR, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MI, MN, MS, MT, NE, NV, OK, OR, PA, TX, WI, and WV. More states will jump on board soon.
- On the Skilled Nursing Facility Benefit Rider, benefits can be restored once during the lifetime of the rider if certain conditions are met.
- A short application is used. No telephone interview, no prescription drug screen and no medical exam. Medico makes it easy for you to enroll your prospects and clients!
- In most states, a 7 percent household discount is available when the applicant lives in the same household with another person over 18 years of age, regardless of whether they sign up for coverage with Medico.
Learn more about the new Hospital Indemnity policy! Visit MIC, Medico’s agent website, to access brochures, flyers, a competitor comparison sheet, a consumer presentation, rates, and much more>
Be Rewarded with Cash for Going All In with Medico!
It’s time to go All In with Medico’s new agent incentive program! With three ways to receive a payout on ALL products ALL yearlong, it’s easy to earn extra cash!
Take your business anywhere with the best electronic quoting and application tool in the industry! MyEnroller is the most effective and easiest way to quote and enroll your clients. You can even write multiple policies using one application! With the ever-changing use of technology, Medico is helping you stay up-to-date. This webinar includes a demo.
Thursday, May 17 from 2:00-3:00 p.m. Central Time
|CLICK HERE TO REGISTER|
You’ll also learn how you can earn extra cash through the new agent incentive program!
View Full Blog